Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Who do you believe?
I admit, I do have trouble beleiving everything people in positions of authority have to say. I've known leaders of industry, leaders of churches, leaders of communities, and leaders of organizations from profit to non-profit, and almost all seem to share some common traits. Some are in it to serve, but most are in it for the love of power. Some do their leadership roles as a form of public/private service. Those are the good guys. The others do it as a form of risk/reward. That's the bad guys. Unfortunately, there aren't many good guys in Washington. Lies, manipulation, special interest groups and deception run amuck in Washington. We've got leaders who lie on a daily basis. With no reservations. It is pitiful. Looks like the fall of integrity in America is almost complete. Lies on Healthcare, Immigration and budget deficit issues seem to be the norm for each day's agenda. I hope we can survive until good leaders return to power. Lord willing and the creek don't rise....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment