Ok.....I'm 46. I'd say that's middle-aged. Hence the name. What do I have to share? It depends on the topic, time of the day, and whether or not I'm caught up on sleep. Never thought I'd do a blog, but hey, I never thought of what life would be like at 46.
What will this blog be about? Not sure. Most likely a discussion of life's learnings, leanings, and things I'd like to think I've picked up along the way. 46 seems young, but old to so many millions around the world. So, I'm guessing I've got something worth sharing.
I think the #1 thing to share is that I'm a Christian, and have my foundation built on that. My political, philosophical, and worldly values are built around the principles of Christ (I hope). I'm sure my personal interpretations will get things confused from time to time, but it's an honest mistake.
Topic of discussion for the day: You're married to someone for 21 years, and you still find out something new about them almost each and every day. Sometimes it's good too!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment